-->
random

latest news

random
random
جاري التحميل ...
random

Brazilian star Willian is waiting for a new contract from the Blues and is thinking about his future for the coming period




Brazilian star Willyan is one of the top Chelsea stars of the time and has been one of the best stars in the Blues in recent years, making him the target of many major clubs in Europe, despite his age now.
Some newspapers have spoken of the desire of some teams in the old continent to move for the Brazilian international in the coming summer, but things may become a bit difficult because of the punishment that the club was prevented by the London deal.

"I have another year in my contract with the club and of course I want to stay here. I do not know whether the administration here wants my presence or not, but I do not want to leave," he said.

Comments



Copyrights

sports life

2018


BLOGGER